Kildare Street & University Club
Kildare Street and University Club was formed upon the amalgamation of the Kildare Street Club, founded 1782, and the Dublin University Club, founded 1850. 17 St Stephen’s Green is a fine example of early Georgian Dublin architecture. It was built in 1776 for Joseph Leeson, who later became the 1st Earl of Milltown. The building has been continuously used as a club since 1851, when it was purchased by the then fledgling Dublin University Club. The Club has 14 bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities, television, telephone and Tea/Coffee making facilities.
Accommodation is available at the Kildare Street & University Club.
Contact the Kildare Street & University Club
17 ST STEPHEN’S GREEN
00353 1 676 2975Fax: Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: www.ksuc.ie