All bedroom bookings and cancellations must be confirmed by e-mail or in writing.
No charge will be made for bedroom bookings cancelled more than 24 hours before the day of arrival.
Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled date of arrival will be charged in full.
There is no requirement for Members or their introduced guests to pay a deposit prior to a function taking place. However payment for all costs related to the function are expected to be settled within five working days of the function taking place.
Function organisers are requested to indicate final numbers 14 days in advance of functions and to confirm final numbers no later than 48 hours prior to the function taking place. After this time, if numbers are changed downwards the Western Club will still charge the confirmed number figure.
There will be no cancellation charge for functions cancelled more that 14 days in advance.
Functions cancelled less than 14 days in advance will attract a 50 % cancellation charge.
Individuals booking to attend club run functions are expected to make payment at the time of booking.
There will be no cancellation charge for members cancelling their attendance at a Club run function if the Club is informed more than 7 days prior to the function in which instance a full refund of monies paid will be made.
If a member cancels attendance at a Club run function less than 7 days in advance of the function no refund will be due to the Member.
A deposit of £800 is required at the time of booking. This figure is the venue hire charge and is inclusive of VAT.
You will be expected to indicate numbers attending your reception and pick your menu and required drinks package three months prior to the date of your wedding. At this stage a further 50% deposit of monies outstanding will be required.
14 days prior to your wedding we will request that you confirm final numbers. At this stage the remaining outstanding balance will fall due for payment.
Any wedding cancellation must be in writing.
Cancellation more than twelve calendar months in advance of the booking date will result in a full refund.
Cancellation between six and twelve calendar months in advance of the booking date will result in a loss of the £800 original deposit.
Cancellation between two and three calendar months in advance of the booking date will result in a loss of the 50% deposit paid.
Cancellation less than two calendar months in advance of the booking date will result in a loss of the 50% deposit paid and a requirement of a further 25% payment resulting in an overall cancellation charge of 75%.