The Travellers Club was founded in 1819 and moved to its present purpose-built clubhouse, designed by Charles Barry, in 1832. The intention of its founders was to provide a meeting place for gentlemen who had travelled abroad, their foreign visitors and diplomats posted in London who might enjoy the privilege of using the Club. The Club maintains reciprocal arrangements with some 140 clubs across the world including the Western Club. There are 18 bedrooms in the Club, all with private bathrooms. Bedroom rates include early morning tea and a daily newspaper. There is an additional charge for Continental or English breakfast. Lady members from reciprocal clubs may reserve bedrooms with private bath.
Accommodation is available at the Travellers Club.
Contact the Travellers Club
106 PALL MALL
020 7930 8688Fax:
020 7930 2019Email: email@example.comWeb: www.thetravellersclub.org.uk