The Hove Club
This elegant building was built in in the late 19th century ( Grade 2) and houses the Club on the lower two floors.
The south side looks out on to the Club’s own well-maintained gardens which provide a relaxing haven in the warmer months.
The Club features:
- Fine dining in our Members' restaurant
- Snooker Room
- Three function rooms
- Large Bar
- Reading and Television Room
- Internet access.
Benefits of being a member:
- Modern but reflecting a substantial and interesting history
- Professional and dignified but relaxed and welcoming
Dining at The Hove Club:
- A relaxed club atmosphere
- You will belong to something special
- A lively programme of member events
- It's bigger than just local
- Reciprocal Club Membership
- Free room hire for members' private functions
- Fine cuisine produced by our chief chef and his team
- Member's restaurant open at lunchtime from Monday to Friday
- Choose between dining individually on our Members' table or on your own table with guests
- Extensive wine list
In 2016 our Kitchens were again awarded a 5* star
rating by the Brighton & Hove Council Enviromental Health Department
Accommodation is not available at the The Hove Club.
Contact the The Hove Club
28 Fourth Avenue
01273 730 872Fax: Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: www.thehoveclub.com