The central location of The New Club, with an unbroken view over Princes Street Gardens and Edinburgh Castle, provides an ideal setting for staying, dining and entertaining, combining the comfort and style of a long-established Club. The Club's earliest records date from 1787 when it met in Bayle's Tavern in Shakespeare Square at the east end of Princes Street. The Club then acquired its own premises in St. Andrew Square before moving to its present site in 1837. Today's building dates from 1969.
Winter Breaks - Click Here For Further Details
Accommodation is available at the New Club.
Contact the New Club
86 PRINCES STREET
0131 226 4881Fax:
0131 225 9649Email: email@example.comWeb: www.newclub.co.uk